POIs & Feedbacks in Volgograd
Reserve museum battle of Stalingrad takes its origin from the Museum of defense Tsaritsyn them . Comrade . Stalin's open January 3, 1937 . May 31, 1982 it was converted into Volgograd State panoramic museum Stalingrad Battle and placed in the new building .
Volgograd Laboratory of Contemporary Theatre led by Stepan Nikolishin - one of the theaters of Volgograd. The laboratory has its own premises , the performances are held in the Laboratory of Volgograd halls such as the hall of the Regional Kinovideotsentra and Regional Puppet Theatre .
Poplar Avenue at Heroes - the historic and natural heritage of Volgograd. Located in the Central Region on the Alley of Heroes near the Eternal Flame monument and Ruben Ibarruri . Topol , who survived in the center of the Battle of Stalingrad - a living witness to history .
Volgograd Planetarium - the only planetarium in the Lower Volga region.\r\nOpened September 19, 1954 . The authors of the project - People's Architect of the USSR VNSimbirtsev and architect N. Khomutova . The building is crowned by a sculptural group of the World Mukhina , which is the last of its work.